The internet is a great leveller
“Don’t make me think”
Example of a wireframe
Is it the end of the high street?
Building on a quality framework
- Umbraco is our CMS of choice
- WordPress is our preferred entry-level CMS
- NopCommerce is our enterprise-level eCommerce platform
- Shopify is our preferred entry-level eCommerce platform
Example of CMS system Umbraco
Getting you noticed, organically
Search engine optimisation (SEO) is so much more than getting to the top of Google. While that is the goal, those pesky algorithms you’ll have heard about can get in the way.
- ‘On-site’ which makes sure everything from content to technical build is ticking all the boxes for Google.
- ‘Off-site’ is the external activities affect your rankings. In short, it tells Google what other sites think of yours and the content on it.
It’s important to have a process that can adapt accordingly
All digital marketing agencies worth their salt should be able to articulate a process like ours. It is the basis for all good web projects. However, the way we tackle a couple of the stages are really rather special and is what sets DPC apart from our peers.
As with any project (e.g. building a house), the planning and early stages are the most important. We should not even be considering design or technical development until we have completed our discovery and definition phase of the project. It is like the architect’s plans for a house. Get the plans right at the start and the rest of the build flows smoothly and to budget. Included at this stage are requirement gathering, user personas and the first draft of the site map.
Testing & deployment
Optimisation and online marketing
Finally, it’s time to optimise your site for conversions! We help set your strategy so that quality traffic is driven to your new site, ready to get those leads rolling in. We do this through multi-channel campaigns, featuring SEO, PPC, social media and content.