Defining your digital marketing strategy
- what sites they use
- the media they consume
- what motivates them
- their lead generation or sales strategy
- what sites they appears on
- where they are advertising
- where their backlinks feature
- the keywords they are ranking for
- what their core propositions are
Building success on Google
- In depth research into the bidding opportunities
- Establishing the conversion metrics and goals
- Agreeing a target and maximum cost-per-acquisition (CPA)
- Creating ad schedules and budget applications
- Designing landing pages
- Making sure everything is trackable
YouTube, PPC, and programatic targeted display, are great for driving traffic, conversely, retargeting is a powerful conversion optimisation tool, but it can’t drive new visitors to your site. We’ll chat with you about the best options for your business then continue to optimise the campaigns to make sure they’re driving high quality leads.
Getting you noticed, organically
- ‘On-site’ which makes sure everything from content to technical build is ticking all the boxes for Google.
- ‘Off-site’ is the external activities affect your rankings. In short, it tells Google what other sites think of yours and the content on it.
Is content still King? Absolutely.
Bringing the flexible employee benefit service to life on the web, with a new website and fun campaign across social media, Google and YouTube.
A new ad campaign to ensure Canada Life remain one of the UK’S leading providers of pensions and savings plans…
Devising a disruptive and innovative new marketing campaign for the UK’s biggest Bitcoin Cash conference in London.
Delivering sales for the national trampoline park operator with digital marketing and a new eCommerce site.
DPC provide the Avantus group with a broad range of marketing services; brand creation, website design, digital marketing and social media management. The team has also helped us develop our software products by providing valuable UX analysis. All in all, Insightful, fun, and right on the money when it comes to advising us in the digital space…. A local agency with London agency credentials.”
Philip, CEO Avantus
(Parent group of Perkpal and Fair Care)