Azets is a large international accounting, advisory and business services company. Originally part of the Cogital Group, which was formed of hundreds of independent firms, the decision was taken to rebrand them all to Azets. This unity represented the next phase in the Group’s development.
With the large rebrand due in September 2020, Azets wanted a unifying, stable, beautiful and easy to manage website. The new website and rebrand needed to demonstrate excellent services for clients but also a re-vitalised and cohesive business for all employees. Every eye in the business was on the launch date.
The technical requirements were complex. Replacing the existing websites affected by the rebrand, would mean a large number of redirects, close to 100 offices to contact and over 400 employee profiles.
The requirements also included:
- A system with an open API, allowing integrations with 3rd party software
- Integrate with existing centralised CRM and marketing automation platforms
- Optimised SEO strategy to help generate more leads
- Help define a clear growth and scale strategy to future-proof the website
- Easy for the central team to maintain and update
This was by no means a small website design and build. With over 2500+ website redirects created and upwards of 600 pages, attention to detail was crucial.
We took Azets through our tried and tested, 6-step development process. This includes testing, deploying and optimising the website once it has been developed. Plus our rigorous QA testing to boot!
Website design and development
A style tile to reflect the new Azets branding and how it can be translated digitally
- 2500+ redirects from all the original websites included in the Azets rebrand
- Content migration, of over 600 pages including on-site meta data
- Planning user journeys to optimise experience for existing customers and leads
- Embedding all forms integrated with their CRM and marketing automation platform
We delivered a stunning website for Azets, reflecting their super sleek new branding. It serves both clients and employees beautifully. It is fully optimised for SEO, responsive and geared up for any new integrations they may need in the future.
From the technical development of the backend, to helping scope out user journeys, there’s not a page nor button that hasn’t been considered.
And while deadlines to deliver are all of paramount importance, regardless of the project, it was absolutely crucial to deliver on time (which of course we did!). The website launched on the same day all their offices reopened with their new branding front and centre.