DPC+UP is on the lookout for an exceptional individual to work in our UX team to help design and develop our client websites.
Working on B2B and B2C websites and eCommerce stores, you will be working alongside our UX designers and then developing/building the website pages and modules.
The ideal candidate will be both analytical and creative and have an understanding of what makes great user interface and how to bring great ideas to life online via code.
Working from our studio in Guildford, (with some days working from home) you will be working on websites, mobile sites and applications for both large multinational brands as well as small to medium sized businesses. You will be part of a small team and you will be expected to work on planning, implementing UI, through to the development of the clients’ websites, often using WordPress.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company, and gain invaluable experience with multiple platforms and tools such as Umbraco, NopCommerce, HubSpot, Shopify, and WordPress.
This role could be a long-term fixed contract or full time, depending on the applicant and experience.
Salary is dependant on experience, but will be in the range of £25k – £38k PA.
- Core understanding and experience with HTML, CSS, JS
- Understanding of UX and UI design
- An eye, and passion, for design
- High level of attention to detail
- Responsive design experience
- You must have experience of working with WordPress
- Experience of building pages using visual page builders
- Experience of dealing with cross-browser compatibility requirements
- Testing, debugging & problem solving
- Understanding of SEO
- Other development/CMS expertise e.g. Php, .NET, and/or Umbraco development would also be an advantage
- eCom experience an advantage
- Good communication skills an advantage
- Happy to work as part of a young team
- Competitive salary (depending on experience)
- Ongoing career development, including relevant training courses
- Potential to work from home
- Flexibility with working hours
- Guildford / South east location
If you think you would like to work for a fun, busy, forward thinking agency and become a key team member then get in touch.