DPC+UP is on the lookout for an exceptional individual to help look after our clients.
As the “front of house” for the agency you will need to be rather special: You will have experience in dealing with clients, you will have in-depth digital marketing knowledge, specifically with paid social media campaigns, and you will understand how you can make the customer experience better, and you will be passionate about the online world.
(We are asking a lot as this is one of the most important roles in the agency)
We are looking for an experienced and self-driven Digital Account Manager to join our team to develop and manage digital marketing strategies with our clients to help them achieve their business goals.
In addition to being an outstanding account handler, we are also looking for someone who is an expert in running paid social campaigns.
Working on B2B and B2C campaigns, you will lead your team in understanding the clients needs, running research for the client, then devising and implementing an online strategy across their website, social, Google, and inbound content.
- Be the primary point of contact for your clients: Own the relationships.
- Create effective digital strategies for your clients.
- Help manage projects internally for your clients; we do have project managers but they will need your help and guidance.
- As a specialist in social media paid campaigns, you will devise, build, and run national and international campaigns for your clients (we do have a social media manager who will work with you).
- Produce superb client documents including pitches, proposals, cost estimates, statements of work, reports and research analysis.
- Working with the production members of the team to get the right things done on time and to budget.
- Be the representation of the client within the agency – making sure we achieve all the goals and targets we set.
Note: Our projects include both “traditional” digital marketing such as social media advertising, PPC, SEO and content marketing as well as web design & development projects.
What we’re looking for:
- Ability to provide amazing client experiences.
- Strong account management skills aka, the ability to efficiently and effectively get things done yourself and through other people.
- Paid social and digital marketing experience, and most importantly, the ability to learn & grow, stay on top of current trends, and focus on results.
We are all busy people, and we hate wasting each other’s time, so please only apply if you meet these requirements… as these are definitive requirements.
- Minimum of 2 years as an Account Manager, where you were responsible for your clients’ relationship.
- Minimum of 3 years working inside of a digital or marketing agency serving external clients.
- Minimum of 2 years running paid social campaigns.
- Digital marketing & web design project experience.
- UK resident, preferably somewhere close to Guildford.
It would be great if you:
- Thrive in a small and growing team as there are usually 5 or 6 of us in the office with a total team of just over 20.
- Enjoy reading books and taking courses to grow yourself.
- Do some sort of digital marketing, or learning, in your spare time… it’s not just a day-job for you.
- Feel at home with spreadsheets and task management tools.
- Craft campaign and email messages and don’t just write them.
- Are comfortable with IM tools, email, video calls, and picking up the phone to actually speak to clients.
- Genuinely care about your clients (people) and not just getting things done.
- Have a cracking sense of humour as we love to have a giggle at work.
We are a small, cloud-based agency that have recently merged with a global marketing group, so the work is varied, the challenges different every day, but we try our hardest to enjoy every day and to only work with people we like.
If, as you read this job description, have thought “that might be for me”, then you probably aren’t right for us.
However if you read that and thought, “Blimey, that was written by the HR-Gods and they must have been thinking specifically of me” then perhaps we should chat.
Salary is between £24k – £34k depending on your experience and skill-set.
Drop us a line if you think you can make a difference for our clients and in our business.