Dpc is hiring again!
Digital project manager in a busy digital agency.
Even through the COVID-19 pandemic we have seen exceptional growth in our agency.
We are looking to hire a new digital project manager who will play an essential role in our agency. This is a role to primarily assist our clients in the day-to-day running of projects, and managing our development and UX teams.
The exceptional individual will have an in-depth understanding of managing digital projects, and will have had a few years (or more) experience in managing multiple online/digital projects with multiple clients. They will be proficient in using modern project management tools. In addition the ideal candidate will be highly organised, an excellent communicator, but also have a broad (top level) experience of management of developers.
We are open to either hire someone with two or 3 years experience, or someone with considerably more experience.
Knowledge of applying agile thinking and methods to traditional project delivery is an advantage.
- Highly organised
- Excellent communication skills
- Adore implementing new processes that make a real difference (we adore a process champion)
- SLDC experience (Software Delivery Lifecycle)
- Ability to manage multiple projects and multiple clients
- Ability to gather client requirements and translate them into project deliverables
- Familiar with a variety of Content Management Systems
- Experience using workflow management tools e.g Jira, Asana, Trello for briefing developer/designer tasks
- Excellent understanding of good UI and UX design
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop
- Understand web standards development
- Experience of dealing with cross-browser compatibility requirements
- Basic knowledge of DNS management and Server administration
This is a chance to join a dynamic and rapidly expanding company and perform a key role within many of the projects. Working as part of our delivery team this is an opportunity to help grow this company and be an integral part of its growth.
The vacancy would normally be based at our Guildford studio, but with current extraordinary situation, home working is most definitely an option, and we are very willing to entertain freelance, contract, part-time, or job sharing, so if you can only manage three days a week, please apply anyway. It is vital we find the right person, we can work the hours out around you.
Salary: depending on experience
Please only apply if you think you would like to work for a forward thinking, fun, ambitious, energised, and slightly different agency. It is important for us to get the right person, we can work the hours out around you.