DPC job description
Part time/freelance social media advertising manager
DPC is a growing digital marketing agency, and we have ambitious plans. An opportunity has now arisen for a social media marketing/advertising manager to join us and help support the account team in managing our key clients and their paid social media campaigns.
You should have a real passion for social media – not just the platforms but for content creation as well. You will have a wide experience in managing social media advertising campaigns and, supported by our account team, designers and animators, you’ll develop ideas that the team can help you turn into something that drives sales for our clients.
An integral member of the team you will work alongside the production team and the account management team, plus dealing with clients and reporting to the account director.
Your writing skills and attention to detail should be exceptional, and you will understand the needs of different audiences. You will be comfortable working with National and International brands. At present we run campaigns for a wide range of businesses ranging from Trampoline parks, to Blockchain conferences, to HR platforms.
We currently focus on paid ad campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Youtube. But also run some campaigns on Pinterest and Twitter.
By keeping up with trends and expanding your industry knowledge, you’ll be able to recommend the right platform for the right customer, as well as decide which new platforms are worthy of consideration.
Your skill set
- Experienced social media manager.
- Deep understanding of setting up, managing and optimisation of ad campaigns and audiences on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn is essential.
- In-depth knowledge of Facebook business manager and LinkedIn Campaign manager is vitally important.
- Excellent copywriting skills, able to adapt your written voice to suit the client and audience.
- An understanding of social media analytics is essential – determining how success will be measured and then using in-built analytics tools for different platforms to measure engagement. Support from the digital team will be given to integrate campaigns into Google Analytics.
- Additionally experience of running ads on Pinterest, Twitter and Youtube would be an advantage.
- Experience of Google Ads/PPC advertising is desirable but not essential.
You will be the sort of person who:
- You will be a self-motivated individual with a curiosity about social media.
- You’ll want to continue to learn and improve your skills all the time.
- You will have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- Enthusiasm and passion for creative projects.
- A keen eye for detail.
- A personable and professional character that will allow you to build client rapport.
- The confidence to give clients trust in your work.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company, and gain invaluable experience with a wide variety of clients. Ideally you would be local to Guildford and able to come into the studio but we will consider remote working for the right individual.
Salary is dependant on experience.