Dpc is hiring!
Our new digital project manager will play an essential role our agency. This is a role to primarily assist our clients in the day-to-day running of projects, and managing our development and UX teams.
The exceptional individual will have an in-depth understanding of managing digital projects, and will have had a few years (or more) experience in managing multiple online/digital projects with multiple clients. They will be proficient in using modern project management tools. In addition the ideal candidate will be highly organised, an excellent communicator, but also have a broad (top level) experience of management of developers.
Knowledge of applying agile thinking and methods to traditional project delivery
- Highly organised
- Excellent communication skills
- Adore implementing new processes that make a real difference (we adore a process champion)
- SLDC experience (Software Delivery Lifecycle)
- Ability to manage multiple projects and multiple clients
- Ability to gather client requirements and translate them into project deliverables
- Familiar with a variety of Content Management Systems
- Experience using workflow management tools e.g Jira, Asana, Trello for briefing developer/designer tasks
- Excellent understanding of good UI and UX design
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop
- Understand web standards development
- Experience of dealing with cross-browser compatibility requirements
- Basic knowledge of DNS management and Server administration
This is a chance to join a dynamic and rapidly expanding company and perform a key role within many of the projects. Working alongside the management team this is an opportunity to help grow this company and be an integral part of its growth.
The vacancy is for a full-time position, based at our studios in Guildford, but we are very willing to entertain part-time, freelance, or job sharing, so if you can only manage three days a week, please apply anyway.
The main importance for us is to get the right people, we can work the hours out around you.